Panel Discussion: Harnessing YAP/TAZ as an Alternative to Modulating TEAD: What More Needs to be Done?
Time: 10:00 am
day: Conference Day Two
- What are the key events leading to YAP/TAZ activation
- Should we activate YAP/TEAD by directly binding it or through inhibiting upstream targets including the hippo signaling pathway ? What’s the merit of either approach?
- What are the current limitations of these molecules and potential ways to improve them?
- What are the potential liabilities/concerns with modulating TEAD/YAP activity
- What are the most promising clinical indications?